Buffalo Chicken Salad Recipe | Buffalo chicken salad
Would you think we were insane if we ate a SALAD while watching sports? We don’t care because this buffalo chicken salad has everything. It’s the finest way to eat buffalo chicken wings, with homemade ranch dressing and all of our favorite sides. Plus, there are no sassy orange fingers! If you want to make buffalo chicken salad, Read the article until the end.
|PREP TIME||30 mins|
|TOTAL TIME||1 hr|
how to cook Buffalo Chicken Salad Recipe
Buffalo Chicken Salad Recipe: Ingredients
- IN THE CASE OF THE CHICKEN
- 1 cup of buffalo sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- One lime juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Kosher salt is kosher salt.
- ground black pepper, freshly ground
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 3 breasts)
- 1 tablespoon of extra-virgin olive oil
- FOR THE DRESSING
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup parsley, freshly chopped
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped dill
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped chives
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- a pinch of cayenne pepper
- FOR THE SALAD
- 4 cup romaine lettuce, chopped
- 2 cups of baby spinach
- 2 celery stalks, cut
- 1 carrot, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 1 Persian cucumber, peeled and sliced into half-moons
- 1 sliced avocado 1/2 finely sliced red onion
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
Buffalo Chicken Salad Recipe: Directions
To make the chicken, add buffalo sauce, honey, lime juice, garlic powder, and onion powder in a large mixing bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste. 13 cup marinade should be set aside. Toss the chicken in the remaining marinade to coat. Allow to marinate for 30 minutes at room temperature. Alternatively, cover and chill for up to 2 hours.
Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Remove the chicken from the marinade, allowing as much marinade to drip off as possible, and place it in the skillet. Cook for 6 minutes, or until golden brown, before flipping and brushing with the remaining marinade. Cook for another 6 to 8 minutes, or until the meat is no longer pink. Place on a chopping board and set aside for 5 minutes before slicing into strips.
In the meantime, prepare the dressing: In a medium mixing basin, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, and buttermilk. Stir in the other ingredients until well-mixed. Place in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Assemble the salad: Toss together romaine, spinach, celery, carrots, cucumber, avocado, red onion, tomatoes, and blue cheese crumbles in a large mixing basin. Just before serving, top with chicken and sprinkle with dressing. Ref.
You may be interested in BUFFALO CHICKEN WRAP RECIPE