We are looking for a friendly, experienced taxi driver force to join our organization. The taxi driver’s obligations include accumulating customers, transporting them to their locations, and processing payments. You have to additionally make certain that each journey stays safe and first-class.
To be successful as a taxi driver, you ought to be punctual, dependable, and brilliant at time management. A taxi driving force will make certain that the car remains stocked with substances that may be of interest to customers, which incorporates gadgets including everyday papers.
Taxi Driver Responsibilities:
Collecting clients at the beginning of their journey.
Assisting customers with the loading and unloading of their baggage and different private assets, as wished.
Starting and stopping the taximeter at the ideal instances.
Selecting the fastest route to the purchaser’s destination, unless otherwise asked.
Driving clients to their locations.
Informing clients of services and attractions that can be of hobby to them.
Adhering to road policies.
Ensuring that customers remain secure for the duration of the adventure.
Processing coins bills, making sure which you deliver enough trade always.
Ensuring that the automobile remains easy and in terrific operating circumstance.
Taxi Driver Requirements:
- Valid driving license.
Valid license or permit to move passengers.
- Prior enjoyed a similar position.
- Familiarity with GPS software.
- Well-groomed, professional look.
- Excellent organizational and time control skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal talents.
- Ability to paint shifts, on weekends, and public holidays, as needed.
- Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Ability to trip/relocate:
- Dubai: Reliably travel or planning to relocate earlier than starting work (Preferred)
- limousine carrier: 2 years (Preferred)
- License/Certification: UAE Driving License (Required)
Day Shift (Preferred)
Night Shift (Preferred)
Overnight Shift (Preferred)