Education and training of children is an important duty
Parents have one of the most important values of the child, whose heart is completely transparent and free of all effects, fully capable of accepting all kinds of motifs and adopting all kinds of motives and habits… If he is accustomed to goodness and supported by the best education and training, then he can become an angel guardian and if he is ignored and given the ability to feed only on the physical body like animals, then he will become an evil virtue and a detriment to society Is exposed.
The education and training of this scary rare parent is the most important responsibility, in which any kind of deficiency will be reversed by the parents. The Prophet (peace be upon him) said:
A man is the caretaker of his family and he will be asked about his family.
The Prophet (sws) said
O people who believe! Protect yourself and your family from the greatest fire that humans and stones will fuel. [Al-Tirmidah: 66]
Hazrat Ali ibn Abi Talib interpreted and said,
“Its nature is to teach yourself and your family good deeds.”
Children need constant supervision and struggle to improve and make them good. Children are also affected by the environment of intimacy, so parents need to keep a close eye on their motivations. You have not learned the wrong habit, as the farmer keeps a close eye on his crops and keeps it clean and transparent by removing the pods and grasses that come into it.
Parents need to pay attention to the physical, intellectual and intellectual, moral and religious aspects of the child in order to support their child with the happiness of this world and the Hereafter, in order for this to take place, the following aspects must be taken into account:
- When the child starts to speak, he should recite the word ‘Tawheed’ and make sure that Allaah is watching him and listening to his words and when speaking with fluency, he will recite Surah al-Khalis and Surah Al-Kafirun. Make this verse Tawheed in mind
He has made no son, nor is there any helper in power, nor is there any helper in the face of humiliation, and declares his Excellency. [Al-A’raa: 17/111]
- Starting a child’s education through the teaching of the Qur’an enters the religion of Islam, which is practiced by the Ummah at every juncture. The Prophet (peace be upon him) said:
“Adorn your children with three manners; the love and recitation of the Qur’an, the love of your Prophet and Al-Bait,Because the holders will be with the Prophets and Saints in the shadow of the Holy Throne, on the Day when there would be no shade other than His Throne’s Shade.[Tabrani Basand Zaeef]
- When a child is seven years old, it is commanded by the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) to take him to the mosque and to accompany him to the mosque and kill him for ten years of non-payment. Also, it is the practice of the companions to teach the Adhan at that age and to teach them the method of wudoo ‘.
- When the child is born, take him or her to different congregations so that they can be ashamed and confront the adults. Cooperate with one another in various social affairs and get to know the conventions of the meeting.
- In the age of discrimination, the child should be accustomed to the rights of neighbors, the manners of the house, the etiquette of eating, the etiquette of hair and clothing, the virtues of morality such as honesty, secrecy, honesty and integrity.
- The best gift a father can give his child is excellent literature. Irshad the Prophet is:
“No father can give his son any better gift than good literature.”
- That is why Ali ibn al-Maddani said:
“The father’s inheritance of his children is better than the inheritance of wealth, because literature will give them wealth and the love of friends, and for them the wealth of the world and the Hereafter.” [Warning al-Muftirn, al-Sharani / 41]
- It is also the responsibility of the parents to pay attention to the health of the children, in which we have to spend time playing, smiling, nipping, trimming nails, adhering to the Sunnah in eating, lying on the right side, after dinner. He should become accustomed to getting up immediately before dawn and dawn and if he becomes ill, then it is the way of the Prophet to hasten his treatment.
- The last and most important thing is children’s education. Children have a right to an education in childhood. At this age it is not uncommon for them to look for a living. The Prophet (peace be upon him) said:
“The knowledge that a man learns in his lower ear is recorded in his heart, like the rulings engraved on a stone, and the knowledge gained after being engraved is like writing on water.
The selection of good madrassas and good madrassas is an important step in the education of children. In modern times, the church has a network of nursery schools in the East and West to hunt down the Muslims’ faith and to make them atheist, and to some extent they are finding success. As a result, many Muslim students of the Tanasiri madrassas seem to be far from religious and largely religious, but also willing to be ridiculed.
The crime of admitting their children to these madrassas is not less than the crime of those who murdered their children out of fear of felonies, because these institutions usually bring Muslim children to mental retardation. When I was based in Damascus, a prominent army officer brought his son to the Damascus madrassa’s “al-Tahdib-ul-Islami” and said that he had given his child an admission. When I was rented at a Christian institution, they had so badly devoted their faith that this child started inviting me and my mother to Christianity. Then, with great sorrow, he asked the madrassa officer to remove the traces of nasratinah from this child’s heart and inform the accountants of Islam in such a way that they could purify themselves.
When a child becomes sexually conscious, he should be taught the etiquette of the parents’ room, the importance of anger, the Sunnah of separating his bed, and at this stage the commands of “Surah Noor” should be refreshed. Also, she should hurry to her wedding.
If the parents respect the affairs, then the child will be rewarded with happiness and reward in this world and in the Hereafter, and the neglect of these matters will lead the child to the point where he should address his father or not to say.
May Allah bless us with the proper education and training of our children and to fulfill this duty.Amen